Sunday, September 2, 2018

PTSD Patrol: Have you learned how to drive your life?

Want to take charge of the road?
PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
September 2, 2018

When my husband needs my car, I am stuck and usually sulk because the only vehicle I can use is his Harley. The problem is, I never learned how to drive it.


So yesterday, I was sulking because I wanted to do get out of the house. That got me thinking about how a lot of people do not know how to drive their own lives. 

If you do not know how to take control of the vehicle you live in, you are not going anywhere. Pretty depressing when it is all right there in front of you!

You can have the keys in your hand, but until you know how to turn on the ignition, there is no power source. The keys to healing are in your hands, so turn them on!

Here is a short video because I already did two others. The rest of today, I am putting up old videos on healing and what PTSD is. Turn them on and learn how to #TakeBackYourLife and stop being stuck where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it