Sunday, September 2, 2018

Suicide Prevention from Iraq veteran survivor

This video is from 2010. I was speaking at a Point Man conference and had my camera so that I could record the band playing.

For a unique reason, if you know what I mean, I kept the camera rolling when they were done. That is why the footage is so shaky. My hands were shaking as I was listening to Paul speak about what changed his life.

When we had a break, I told him I had recorded it. I gave him a choice. I could give him the tape, destroy it, or, put it up on YouTube. It did not take more than a second before he said, "Get it up on Youtube. I'm tired of losing my men."
Iraq Vet talks about PTSD and his work with Point Man Ministries and how he didn't want to live. Paul's life was saved and he became a leader in Point Man to make sure others learned to live after war.
Part 2
Part two, Iraq vet talks about PTSD and his work with Point Man Ministries and how he put the gun in his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it