Friday, December 11, 2020

God's Promise I Will Rescue You

PTDF Patrol
Kathie Costos
December 11, 2020

First, we need to face some facts. Some people suck. They are the last to help anyone but the first who expect help from everyone. They refuse to lift anyone up, but expect it from everyone else. While they have a soul, just like every other person on the planet, they refuse to be moved by it to help anyone unless they can get something out of it. They seek power, money, publicity and pats on the back. You know the type...because there are too many of them out there.

But the other fact is, there are more people out there, who care. They are the first to rush to help, and the last to ask for it. Most find it easier to ask for help for someone else, instead of for themselves. When they do need help, and as for it, but it does not come, it can be more devastating for them, because they will not be able to help someone else, unless someone rescues them.



I have been running into this all my life. While I'll help everyone in whatever way I can, most of the time I don't get any. I lost count how many times someone reached out to me online and promised they would help me financially and help me reach more people, but they never did. I blamed them, not God because I know God sent them to me in the first place, or they wouldn't have bothered to reach out at all.

We have God's promise He will not abandon us, but when the people He tries to send do not listen to Him, we end up blaming God and wonder what we did wrong. We have His promise that He will send an army to help us and it is not His fault they went AWOL. Don't lose faith in Him, because He does hear your prayers. Until He can get someone to help you, He will give you peace so that you know He is there and faithful, even though people are not. He will give you strength to get through whatever it is you are up against, so that you do not give up. 

If you have PTSD, know that He is trying to get people to help you. He is trying to get them to hear your cries for help and will not give up. Take what He can provide as a blessing until those who He is trying to send, show up!

Take comfort in this beautiful song because I know I did. I woke in a bad mood things morning and was lifted up by this song and Lauren Daigle's beautiful voice Rescue!

Remember, it is your life...get in and drive it! #BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD


Lauren Daigle - Rescue (Official Music Video) 
You are not hidden
There's never been a moment
You were forgotten
You are not hopeless
Though you have been broken
Your innocence stolen
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS
I will send out an army to find you
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
There is no distance
That cannot be covered
Over and over
You're not defenseless
I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS, your SOS
I will send out an army to find you
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
It's true, I will rescue you
I hear the whisper underneath your breath
I hear you whisper, you have nothing left
I will send out an army to find you
In the middle of the darkest night
It's true, I will rescue you
I will never stop marching to reach you
In the middle of the hardest fight
It's true, I will rescue you
Oh, I will rescue you

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Jason Ingram / Paul Mabury / Lauren Daigle
Rescue lyrics © Essential Music Publishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it