Tuesday, September 29, 2020

PTSD Patrol no time for pain

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
September 29, 2020

There was a time when all I had time for was praying to God that my pain would end. It is one thing to have physical pain, but when you have spiritual pain, that wrecks everything!

It may sound strange to you, but there are a lot of "love" songs that I find spiritually healing. 


There are a lot of love songs that mean something deeper to me. There is a spiritual connection made with many of them. The feature video today is Carlie Simon "I Haven't Got Time For The Pain."

When I was having a really hard time spiritually, this song made me feel more hopeful about the next minutes in time. If you thing about some songs that mean more to you than others, you'll know exactly what I mean. So when you are in spiritual pain, find a song that makes you feel relief and you won't have time for the pain because you are filling yourself up with hope! #BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD
All those crazy nights when I cried myself to sleep
Now melodrama never makes me weep anymore
'cause I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
I haven't the need for the pain
Not since I've known you
You showed me how, how to leave myself behind
How to turn down the noise in my mind
Now I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
I haven't the need for the pain
Not since I've known you
Suffering was the only thing that made me feel I was alive
Though that's just how much it cost to survive in this world
'til you showed me how, how to fill my heart with love
How to open up and drink in all that white light
Pouring down from the heaven
I haven't got time for the pain
I haven't got room for the pain
I haven't the need for the pain
Not since I've known you

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Jacob Brackman / Carly Simon
Haven't Got Time for the Pain lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it