Thursday, April 1, 2021

PTSD Patrol thanks you for lifting others Higher And Higher

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
April 1, 2021

Today's video was chosen for two reasons. The first one is, to say thank you! Thank you for passing this work on because PTSD Patrol has passed 91,000 page views. That would not have happened if you were not passing this work along and letting others know that their lives can be better. The other reason is to remind you that your own healing can be lifting you "Higher And Higher" too!

There is no limit to your healing. Even if you think life is good enough for you, it can be even better when you help someone else. Lifting them up lifts you. There is no price you can put on that feeling, knowing you changed someone's life for the better. They turn around and change the lives of others in their life and hopefully, change the lives of strangers too.

I am often reminded that I'll never know how many people I reach with this work, but the only way they are reached is for others to share it and you blessed me doing that!

Now once, I was downhearted disappointment was my closest friend
But you came, he soon departed and he never showed his face again

My life is not just blessed, but you also blessed others by giving them hope and letting them know their own life doesn't have to be filled with doom and gloom.

Remember, it is your life...get in and drive it!
#BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD

Higher And Higher
Your love is liftin me higher, than I've ever been lifted before.
Your love is liftin me higher, than I've ever been lifted before
So keep it up, quench my desire and I'll be at your side forever more
Now once, I was downhearted disappointment was my closest friend
But you came, he soon departed and he never showed his face again
I'm so glad I finally found you, your that one in a million man
When you wrap your lovin arms around me
I can stand up and face the world again
Your love is liftin me higher than I've ever been lifted before (higher)
So keep it up, quench my desire
And I'll be at your side forever more (higher)
(Repeat x3)

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Gary Jackson / Raynard Miner / Carl Smith
(Your Love Has Lifted Me) Higher and Higher lyrics © Warner-tamerlane Publishing Corp., Unichappell Music Inc., Mijac Music 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it