Thursday, July 23, 2020

PTSD Patrol Passengers

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
July 23, 2020

When you have PTSD, you are the driver of everyone in your life. It is just the way it is. When they do not understand what is going on inside of you, they end up putting all of it on their shoulders. Then, you don't know what you are doing to them. It gets very confusing for everyone. It is like getting lost on a road trip, losing your cell phone reception and your GPS. (If you're old like me, I remember reading a road map and having it blow out the window!)



My husband and I have been married over 35 years, so trust me, I get it. I know what PTSD did to him and also what it did to me. I can assure you that the road ahead can be tricky. It can feel like being stuck in traffic for hours. Knowing what PTSD is, and why it does what it does, having your passengers in life know, then it can be more like a pleasant Sunday drive!

#BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD

Here are some helpful links to a couple of videos and a book I wrote. You can read it for free if you have Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it