Wednesday, July 1, 2020

PTSD Patrol What were you designed to do?

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
July 1, 2020

Every vehicle on the road was designed for a specific purpose. A race car was designed to go fast and it was built that way. Construction equipment was designed to do a specific job and was built to do it. Plows were designed to clear things out of the way, and they were also built to do it. So were you!

If you are in any type of service to others, no matter what it is, you were tugged to do it because that is what you were designed to do. The wondrous thing is, you were also built to do it and endure whatever hardship came with what you were designed to do. It is all there, included in the plans for your purpose by design.
Jeremiah 29 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.
You will begin to learn how to connect what was included in your design to prosper, have hope for your future and be brought out of the captivity of PTSD.

#BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD

Every vehicle was designed for a specific purpose and was built accordingly. So were you. Everything you needed to do what you were designed to do is all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it