Tuesday, July 21, 2020

PTSD Patrol: special for hospital staff facing PTSD

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
July 21, 2020

With the debate about the virus and too many thinking it is a hoax, think of it this way. If you are wrong and discover it is real, then you may come to regret what you believed. If you are a good person, as most of you are, that will be really hard to take.

If I am wrong wearing one, then the worst that can happen is, I will look foolish thinking I did something for the right reason. In the end I won't feel bad about being wrong...I'll get a good laugh out of it. 
As you know, I have no problem laughing at myself!
So many nurses and doctors are pleading for citizens to wear a mask and stop spreading the virus. They are under tremendous stress because some people will not take this seriously. Cases of PTSD are rising for them and you can make it better for them. #BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it