Saturday, August 8, 2020

PTSD Patrol overdrive out of violence

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
August 8, 2020

If you watch America's Got Talent, you've seen Terry Crews in action. There is something you didn't know about him. He had a hard life growing up with domestic violence. He became, among so many other things, a motivational speaker to give comfort and hope to others like him....and me.

I grew up with a violent alcoholic Father. He finally stopped drinking when I was 13 but I still remember the pain he caused my Mom and my brothers, that they never really recovered from. I took a different approach and forgave him.

Years later, he found out that he was on "borrowed time" because of his heart. Knowing he was going to die, he still stayed sober. I asked him why one one and he said, "I've done enough damage and swore I would never hurt my family like that again." He kept his word.
When you live with domestic violence it can feel as if there is no way out. I know what that is like but there are many more people who are out there to let you know there is hope of going into overdrive out and into a happier life. #BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD




How To Overcome Your Worst Trauma
Inspirational Speech By Terry Crews.


Terry Crews is sharing with us his past life experience that will open your eyes and inspire you. A great lesson to be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it