Monday, August 10, 2020

PTSD Patrol Moving Forward

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
August 10, 2020

Today the inspiration video is this one. I was on Work Ready New Hampshire Facebook page and left a comment that because of this program I finally started my own business. It gave me the support and encouragement to try it. I will have more on this later, but sometimes you just need someone to believe in you to get you on your way!

I believe in you and how much happier you will be when you drive away from #PTSD


That is what I try to do everyday because I know how wonderful it felt when someone did it for me! It will feel wonderful for you too when you find what you need to move forward away from what PTSD is doing to you. #BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it