Friday, August 21, 2020

PTSD Patrol nights with snakes on the road

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
August 21, 2020 

With the pandemic raging across the country, mental health professionals have been seeing a spike in patients reporting vivid dreams. To tell you the truth, until I started to read about it, I thought I may have been in need of a mental health visit too. For me, my vivid dreams are always about snakes!

Python
You don't have to have PTSD for this to happen but if you don't then you may be able to understand how trauma survivors have a hard time sleeping most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it