Tuesday, October 13, 2020

PTSD Patrol feeling stronger everyday

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
October 13, 2020

"Feeling stronger everyday" by Chicago is one of my favorite songs. What can be better for someone healing than to feel stronger everyday?

That is the goal of healing from anything. When you are healing as a survivor, little by little you are able to understand what that means by trying it, doing it, failing and trying again until you achieve it! When you get there, then it becomes your mission to help others get to that point in their lives too!

It doesn't mean that you are going to be happy everyday. Yesterday was an example of that from me. Doing these videos everyday, there are times when I won't be as happy as I usually am. Some days I may be angry, or depressed or have a meltdown, but I am human and those emotions are all part of life. So are the good ones and I hope that you are at a point when you are feeling those good ones more than the bad days.

#BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD



I do believe in you
And I know you believe in me
Oh yeah, oh yeah
But now we realize
Love's not all that it's supposed to be
Oh yeah, oh yeah
And knowing that you would have wanted it this way
I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day
I know we really tried

Together we had love inside
Oh yeah, oh yeah
So now the time has come
For both of us to live on the run
Oh yeah, oh yeah
And knowing that you would have wanted it this way
I do believe I'm feelin' stronger every day
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
After what you've meant to me
Ooh, baby now
I can make it easily
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I know that we both agree
Best thing to happen to you
The best thing that happened to me
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Feelin' stronger every day 

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Peter Cetera / James Pankow
Feelin' Stronger Everyday lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Spirit Music Group, BMG Rights Management 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it