Tuesday, October 6, 2020

PTSD Patrol I'll Stand By You

PTSD Patrol
Kathie Costos
October 6, 2020



Today the feature video is the Pretenders I'll Stand By You. That is something a lot of people are looking for, especially when politics have turned people you thought were your friends into enemies. I have never been attacked so much in my life, than the last few months and by people I did a lot for. 

When you have PTSD, it could be people you know turning their back on you, and you think you do not matter. The thing is, you do matter and there are a lot of people who will stand by you.

Find people in the same situation, people who will listen to you, help you and stand by you. They do exist.

#BreakTheSilence and #TakeBackYourLife from #PTSD


I do not regret doing things for those who turned against me. If I did not help them, I would have gone against myself and all I believed was the right thing to do. What they did in return is their problem, not mine. I know as a Christian, I will have to account for my actions one day, and so will they.

If you are doing things for the right reasons, keep doing them. If you are telling the truth, keep telling the truth. If you have peace within your soul when we do something good, remember that, because they will never know what that feels like!




The Pretenders
I'll Stand By You

Oh, why you look so sad, the tears are in your eyes,
Come on and come to me now, and don't be ashamed to cry,
Let me see you through, 'cause I've seen the dark side too.
When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do,
Nothing you confess could make me love you less,
I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you
So if you're mad, get mad, don't hold it all inside,
Come on and talk to me now.
Hey there, what you got to hide?
I get angry too, well, I'm alive like you.
When you're standing at the cross roads,
And don't know which path to choose,
Let me come along, 'cause even if you're wrong
I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you.
Baby, even to your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you,
I'll stand by you.
And when, when the night falls on you baby,
You're feeling all a lone, you're wandering on your own,
I'll stand by you.
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you, baby even to your darkest hour,
And I'll never desert you,
I'll stand by you,
I'll stand by you.
I'll stand by you, won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you, baby even to your darkest hour,
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you

Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Thomas Kelly / Christine Hynde / Billy Steinberg
I'll Stand by You lyrics © BMG Rights Management 

No comments:

Post a Comment

guide to take back our life

June 26, 2021 The new site for PTSD Patrol  is up and running. New blog posts will begin there on June 27, 2021. This site will remain up.

PTSD Patrol

PTSD Patrol
It is your life, get in and drive it